Thursday, April 26, 2012

Another FREEBIE from Runnermaybe Blog and GlitzBandz

As I stated in my last blog, I AM A BLOG STALKER!  I read a blog from beginning to end, then I start another blog from beginning to end but also keep up on the previous blogs I have read.  It isn't hard to keep up with yet.  So far you can see the blogs I follow listed on the right side of my blog!  I love them cause I have learned so much from them.  Just like anything, not all topics apply to me so I use what I can, pass along what I think others might like and disregard the rest!  One of my most favorite parts about the blogs are the giveaways and freebies.  My goal is to enter the giveaways and freebies that I think I might use or would like to try, then use the product and post to my blog a review and a new post as a thank you and a shout out to the Blog givers and the companies that provide the products! 

One of the blogs I love to read is Runnermaybe .



She had a giveaway for a lucky blog follower to win a free headband from Glitzbandz .  
Well I was the WINNER!  Yeah!  



Please check out their websites by clicking on the highlighted names above.  I also posted a product review under the tab Product Review in my blog.  You can also check it out by clicking here.



My youngest daughter, Shelby, loves her new Glitz Bandz, or should I say my Glitz Bandz!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the shout out!! I also love my GlitzBandz! I am so glad You and your daughter are able to enjoy this prize.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No prob. My oldest wants some also. We will have to spend some time on the website to check them all out!

      Delete