Monday, May 7, 2012

Product Review-Power Crunch Protein Energy Bar

Power Crunch Protein Energy Bar ---I went to Sexy Mom's Running Club Website Blog to check up on recent blog posts.  She had a blog about her husband stealing her Power Crunch Protein Energy Bar.  If you commented on her post she would send you a bar.  Guess what!  I got it in the mail and ate it after a run I had the other day.  It didn't ship well in an envelope, got crushed a little.  Although that's okay cause I was still able to eat it. There is 13 grams of protein, 4 grams of sugar.  I had the Triple Chocolate bar.  I can't say I loved it.  I ate it right after a run and chased it down with water.  It was good but not great.  I think if I had a coffee to chase it down, I would have enjoyed it more.  Yes I would use one again after a run but probably only if they were on sale or I received it free like I did this one.  Thanks Sexy Mom's Running Club for the free try!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment