Monday, May 7, 2012

Product Review-RoadID

RoadID ---My mom found a brochure for RoadID.  RoadID is a metal tag system that can be hooked to your shoe, ankle or wrist to identify who you are, when you can't do it yourself!  She thought that since I run by myself or even at a race where I may not know someone, it couldn't hurt to have some form of ID that can get me help if I get hit by a car, pass out or something else.  There is even an interactive kind that allows you to build a fully updateable, secure, online Emergency Response Profile that is available to first responders 24 hours a day, 365 days a year thru internet or phone.(according to the RoadID brochure)

I decided I would get one metal tag, one velcro strap for shoe, one shoe pouch and and one ankle strap.  The metal tag can be switched back and forth from all three styles depending on what my need is for my run.
Shoe Pouch!
Velcro Strap!
All three types!
I can't give you a review on the Response end of the RoadID and hope I never have to.  But ordering, registering and inputting personal info was easy.  Also use of the item is simple and easy.  My mom purchased me an eGift card that was emailed to me and when I checked out it was already deducted from my total!

No comments:

Post a Comment