Monday, July 9, 2012

Last Two Weeks of Junes Goals


Current Goals-

June 18-24 Weekly Goals
                                Goal   Accomplish
Speed work-        1X      No speed work due to
                                           Minimal RUNNING, :-(
Run-                       3X's   Walked/Run 2X's
(I'm replacing my running goal to walking until I can run more!)
Yoga-                      1X     1X
Cross Train-         2X's  2X's
Post Blog-             1X    0X           
Continue Reading Nancy Clark's Food Guide For New Runners-a few pages.
 
I walked/ran 5.28 miles in 2 walks, .75 mile run at race and 3.47 miles trail hike-Total miles 8.75, YEAH!
The cross training I did was personal training, hiking, yoga, bike and a Body Pump Class at a gym where a fellow Sole Sister is getting certified to be a Body Pump instructor.



Current Goals-

June 25-July 1 Weekly Goals
                                Goal   Accomplish
Speed work-        1X      1X- 4 x 100's
Run-                       3X's   Walked 3X's and Ran 1X
(I'm replacing my running goal to walking until I can run more regular!)
Yoga-                      1X    0X
Cross Train-         2X's  2X's
Post Blog-             1X    0X           
Continue Reading Nancy Clark's Food Guide For New Runners-a few pages.  I didn't finish the book.  Maybe this month I can get it read!
I walked 8.48 miles in 3 walks and 1.84 mile run during speed work.-Total miles 10.32, YEAH!
The cross training I did was bike and personal training.

Sorry I have slacked on the blog front. Life has gotten very busy and sometimes something has to give and unfortunately the blog is one thing I don't always have time to keep up on!  I am really going to make an effort to at least post 1 time a week but sorry, no promises!

I haven't set any July goals since it is already July 9th.  But I am starting a training that I did back in December called FAST.  It begins this Wednesday July 11th, so I will know more then what they have set as my goals.  I am going to try to post weekly and get caught up on posts for some of the fun events I have participated in in the last few weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment